Sunday, January 04, 2015

Ron Van Dyke: LET'S TAKE OUT THE CABAL IN 2015 (Video)



"LET'S TAKE OUT THE CABAL IN 2015"

By Ron Van Dyke

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the bullshit. I'm tired of men and women prohibited by our original Constitution from holding public office being paid by criminal, international bankers to hijack our Republic, turning it into a for-profit, privately owned Corporation that has become the scourge of the earth. I'm tired of the brainwashing and mind control, tired of the poisoning of our air, water, land and even our bodies and minds.

I'm fed up with the passivity of the population lulled to sleep by false spirituality that has not allowed appropriate human emotion to be expressed in a healthy way. It's time to take out the parasites and psychopathic leaches that run our institutions, extorting resources and enslaving humanity.

To you sick, greedy bastards I say, "Either repent and mean it, or know that we warriors are coming after you with a vengeance. Your gig is up!"





No comments:

Post a Comment