Saturday, March 02, 2019

LANDINGS 101: Sheldan Nidle



By Colleen at Galactic Heart

LANDINGS 101
From Sheldan Nidle

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

I'm back! As many of you have noticed, I've been missing in action for the past week. Transformational flu took me out. I listened to an interesting video last night about G1 Storm which was affecting Lightworkers the most. It stated that it would end March 1 and here I am, all better. Thank goodness! It was not pleasant. One day I would be clearing myself along with my ancestral line and the next I would be clearing the collective of 3D density. Whew! Glad to have a break.

One recurring theme that Spirit shared was not to worry about the geopolitical scene. This is a done deal and is simply unfolding before our very eyes. Still not as quickly and gracefully as you and I would like but nonetheless it is happening. My spiritual guidance told me it is time to refocus on Reunion with our Galactic families. Interestingly, Miles received a similar message. We decided to resurrect from Sheldan's video archives, Landings 101. It is a classic. It is now available in downloadable form. We at PAO thank you for your on-going, loving support.

Selamat Ja!
Colleen



What will happen when the landings arrive?

In this special downloadable archival Video, Sheldan presents a detailed guide to prepare us for the landings.

Order your'Landings 101' Video now.
(This offer could end anytime and be replaced by another)

Only $19.95 U.S - Save 30%

You will discover that:

• there are no windows in Scout craft space ships.
• the ships will appear all at once.
• the space energies will calm you.
• the initial broadcasts will be heard telepathically.
• the landings will be like a divine vision.


To purchase your DVD: Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment