Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Dr. Steven Greer: UFO's and Trans-dimensional Travel - The Speed of Thought (video)

Image from video


By Dr. Steven Greer

Dr. Steven Greer:
UFO's and Trans-dimensional Travel -
The Speed of Thought

How can an advanced race travel from one galaxy to another? Even at the speed of light, it would take millions of years. Dr. Steven Greer explains how interstellar civilizations use consciousness and technology combined to travel at the speed of thought.



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/qnv9hY_ccFk


1 comment:

  1. I’m from Oklahoma. What came through after my meditation last night (6/23/20) looked exactly like the oval lights in the photo. I only witnessed one. It did exactly what I requested it to do. A slow fly by with a little more than a flash. I can’t spell the sound that came out of my mouth. But WOW!!!
    Thank you Dr Greer

    ReplyDelete