Friday, February 07, 2014

ET Contact - We Are Not Alone


Kosta Gus Makreas Co-Founder, ETLetsTalk.org

ET Contact - We Are Not Alone And Never Have Been


A post by - Kosta Makreas

For many years while involved in “ET Contact” events, I have always stressed how the actual contact can take endless varied and creative forms.

The ETs will find a way that is safe for them and us to make contact and interact.

Seeing Star Craft in the sky is a joy for many of us, but as your hundreds of field reports from our monthly contact events have shown since 2010, the ET Contact can come as a lucid dream, telepathic messages, orbs at treetop or ground level, a touch on the shoulder or knee, weird electrical phenomenon in your home, car, on your smartphone, on your radar detector, anamolous images in videos and pictures you take after meditating, etc.

So in this spirit I want to offer a personal story of how ET contact happened to me in an unexpected way.

While participating in my first weeklong “ET Contact” training at Mt. Shasta (in Northern California) in 2006, I had several life-changing experiences.

One of these occurred one evening after the conclusion of an ET Contact group meditation by about 40 people at the foot of the mountain in a forest. The group members took a break to look at the sky and wander in the forested area to take photographs of themselves and the surroundings as souvenirs. For the first time in my life, someone excitedly showed me their picture which featured a couple of “orbs” in it. I was amazed and skeptical as to the authenticity of these strange spheres of light.

So several of us decided to experiment We posed using 3 different digital cameras, ourselves, different backgrounds, throwing the volcanic dust at our feet into the air, spritzing water to created a mist of droplets and more. We couldn’t artificially reproduce the orb picture we saw.

A digital picture of me then taken with the forest at my back, showed nothing special.

But I asked to take a second picture. I had an inspirational thought. Just before my friend snapped the digital camera shutter, I placed my right hand over my heart and projected love into my surroundings, recalling the meditation for ET Contact that our larger group had just completed. Then, silently in my thoughts I lovingly invited any Light Beings, on-planet or off-planet who wished to join me in the picture.

As my friend snapped the shutter, I thrust out my right hand in a celebratory “ta-daaaaaa” gesture. I didn’t know what to expect. The resulting picture is displayed below.

Now, I’m not interested in a flaming controversy here. You are free to accept or reject my results as you wish. I’m offering my pic as food for thought.

My Spiritual Guidance later informed me that “they” (from many locations on-planet and off-planet) showed up in that pic to impress upon me that I am never alone. They suggested I carry the picture in my pocket and look at it whenever I felt alone and/or depressed – as a reminder they are always near me. Yeah, I happily did that with great positive effect.

Over the years I have sent that picture to many people offering the same thought to them that, indeed, none of us is ever alone.

I would appreciate your feedback in the Comments seciton to this blog post. Have you experienced this or something similar? Again, this is not meant to be a scientific discussion of whether or not these orbs are real ET and Terrestrial Beings of some sort.

In my experience and to my satisfaction, after ruling out natural and man-made phenomena, the pic is indeed real with the presence of Light Beings. It is a result of the group ET Contact meditation and my personal further experimentation with ET Contact. I’m not interested in a debate.

I am interested in whether others have had similar experiences.

Thank you all!

Surrounded by orbs




1 comment:

  1. Shortly after putting 4 video cams with night vision around my home, I started seeing orbs. Not every night but 3 to 4 times a week.

    The first really dramatic one was a basketball sized semi translucent one which drifted across my front yard, settled momentarily beside a full sized bronze California mountain lion, started shrinking in size and becoming brighter and brighter, and, finally zinged off across the street above a neighbor's house into the sky and disappeared.

    There was one hugh one about 3 feet in diameder which floated about 5 feet above my grill for several hours. When I saw it on the video monitor I walked outside and around back to where it was but could see nothing. Using an infrared nightscope (Russian surplus) I still saw nothing. Back inside I reviewed the recording and it and I had been there the entire time and I had walked through it several times with no sensation whatsoever. Since that time there have been energy (lack of a better word) columes in my backyard, multiple baseball sized bright (like fluorescent balls) orbs and a few other antics about three nights a week for the past year. I have multiple videos but have stopped lately out of boredom. I accept that they just are although I don't know what they are.

    I will say with a statistical significance of one, that the day or so after a visit my life seems to run effortlessly and things just seem to fall into place. Not having any psychic training or skills, I simply talk to them occasionally and leave it at that. They seem to be just friendly, harmless, little balls of light.

    I do not tell my neighbours that I talk to them :)

    Buddy

    ReplyDelete