Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cosmic Disclosure: Your Guide to ETs With Clifford Stone UFO Crash Retrieval Expert


Cosmic Disclosure: Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Your Guide to ETs With Clifford Stone
UFO Crash Retrieval Expert


David Wilcock: All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock and I'm here with Corey Goode. And we are now into our final section of material from the UFO crash retrieval expert, the legendary Sergeant Clifford Stone.
What we're about to see here is a very intriguing piece of the interview in which Stone is describing his work with the medical field manual for a total of 57 different varieties of extraterrestrial that he may encounter, which they lovingly called “the Heinz 57”. Let's check it out.

FIRST AID FOR ETs

Clifford Stone: There were several books, but this one book, the intent of it was, when we went out to a site, one person had control of that book. And that one person had a medical background. I can't say a doctor or anything like that.

But the intent of that was to have that book so we would have an understanding of first aid to render any of the entities that we might come up on. That was the whole purpose of that.


I was never supposed to see that book, but because of some other people, intuitive people – I'll put it that way because they knew that there was more of a reason for me being there than just being a member of the team.

And, you know, I didn't go out and tell people, “Oh, yeah, I'm an interface. I've had experiences since I was a child. That's why I'm here.”

And I, actually, at the time, I really didn't know that was the situation. I just knew for some odd reason I got selected on it, and I was involved with it.

But the one guy says, “You know, we can't go ahead and treat injuries to the different entities that we come up on. We have to know specifically what type of first aid procedures, until the medical team gets here.”

And there was a medical team. I think they called it a triage team. And the triage team, they had to come in. They had doctors, but they had the experts that knew how to deal with them on a much higher level. But in the interim, we had to be able to render first aid.

So this person went ahead and showed me. I mean, I'm going to be talking kind of crazy here, I'm sure, but some of the things . . .

Okay. For example, for a Band-Aid, some of our entities you couldn't use a Band-Aid. The simple little thing of putting a Band-Aid on what might be like a cut, that could kill them.

You actually used something that looked like plaster of Paris to put on there. And, you know, you had a medical kit solely for extraterrestrial.

If you looked in there and that book was absent, you'd just think, “Who put this crazy stuff together?”

But you had certain types of compounds that was made, just from specific dirt. That's the best way I can put it. Yet, this was first aid for them.

Iodine, for example, we could go ahead and put iodine on things that we have. That can kill some of them.

The book, or catalog, that I saw of the different 57 species was broken down by sections. And it would go ahead, it would have a picture of the entity. It would have certain statistics of the entity, and it would give a brief bio of the entity.

Then it would go ahead and list various types of possible injuries that could occur and the first aid for that.

Now, you know, I got to go over it maybe about four times. A lot of people think I was given the book; I took it home and I read it and I kept going. No, no, no, it didn't work that way.

Some are so human looking that it would be very difficult for you to tell them any difference from us. They might not catch a punchline of a joke. They're very – how can I put – very serious.

So, you know, levity, they may not be able to take in right off the bat. It's a learned process for them. They'd have to learn.

You're in a dark room, and you have, say, a red sheet of paper. You can't tell it's red. They pick it up and touch it, and they say, “Oh, it's red.”

You can't see your hand in front of your face, but yet, they can go ahead and they can distinguish colors that way.

You have some that are, once again, humanoid, and you have to be very careful because when you come up on that, you very quickly think that they're human.

But their pupils [Stone means 'irises'], like we have blue, green, and all that good stuff, brown. Their pupils are black. Therefore, they will go ahead and they will use contact lenses to cover that up.

But if they forget those contact lenses, a person seeing them will be shocked because the eyes will look, you know . . . nowadays they're just going to say, “Oh, those are contact lenses.” And I don't know how many kids I saw show up having contact lenses that looked like cat eyes. And, you know, the whole situation is that's what they would say today.

But back in the day, there were no contact lenses. And back in the day, they'd wear dark glasses.

So when you see a picture and it's dark, there's no need for dark, dark sunglasses, you might ask yourself, “Is that person really from this planet or is he hiding something?”

I would say the freakiest was, and I'm going out on a limb here, because I hate doing this, because, “Oh, no, that's already been talked about”, is what you would call . . . I don't know, having a grasshopper-like face. And a lot of people call them the “praying mantises”.

But I didn't have any – how can I put this? I did not have any real problem with them, you know?


I got along good with them, but the one problem I did have – remember, I said they had the face about like a grasshopper. They ate like a grasshopper too.


And I think because when I was a child, we tried to help animals and grasshoppers, and I liked grasshoppers when I was a kid. Not to eat, but I just found them fascinating, you know? And I'd watch them eat, and I think that prepared me, actually, for when I saw these creatures and the way they ate. Because I had many people - “That's disgusting!”

And I just went ahead and said, “You know what? That's natural for them. The way we eat may be disgusting to them.”

And one of them actually made a joke about it – one of the insectoids that looks like the . . . - actually made the joke by saying, “Well, you got it right. We think that it's disgusting the way you guys eat. It's not normal.”

What's normal about anything here?

David Wilcock....

For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure: Your Guide to ETs With Clifford Stone Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment