Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Cosmic Disclosure: Rise of the Moss Man


David Wilcock and Emery Smith
Cosmic Disclosure:
Rise of the Moss Man

David Wilcock: Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock. I'm here with our special guest, Emery Smith.

And in this episode, we're going to walk through what happened after he left the underground base.

Emery, welcome back.

Emery Smith: Thanks, Dave..

David: Let's now talk through how your assignment with these autopsies ended. First of all, you had mentioned before that about every four months you got another security clearance. And I believe you said that you had stopped at A22.

Is that correct?

Emery: That's correct.

David: Okay. How many cycles of this autopsy tour of duty, if you will, did you do? How long were you actually . . .

Emery: About 22. About 22 quarterly advancements.


David: Okay.

Emery: I never failed to get an advancement every quarter. So it took about an average of 4½, 5 years.

I finished my active duty in 5.5 years.

David: Now, did you continue to do your cover job the whole time you worked down there?

Emery: Yeah, I stayed an additional two quarters, actually, after I got out of the military. And they know things started getting a little different down there because – I think I told you this once before – I started getting bodies that were pretty warm.

And I could tell that they were very recent by the rigor mortis that barely set in.

But after I finished my work with the United States Air Force, I decided to stay working in the underground labs of Sandia and Los Alamos.

David: Did that allow you to have more hours since you didn't have a cover job any more?

Emery: Absolutely, . . .

David: Okay.

Emery: . . . it sure did.

David: So tell me the difference between a shift that you would have had . . . Like, walk us through your typical day before you left the Air Force to after you left the Air Force.

Like, how many hours did you work? Where did you go? Just so we have a sense of that.

Emery: Yes, my work started at 5:30 AM at the Kirtland Air Force Base Hospital.

David: Okay.

Emery: We worked till about 2:30 to 3:30 PM, and then I went into work at 7:00 PM at the underground location.

And I would stay there, usually, anywhere from 4~8 hours, and then just go home and repeat that anywhere from 5~7 days a week.

The active duty job at Kirtland Air Force Base, I only worked Monday through Friday, pulling emergency trauma call usually one weekend a month.

And during these times, by pulling call, I was not allowed to work in the underground bases because I was not allowed to have a beeper, and beepers don't work down there.

David: So once you left the Air Force, what was your schedule like in the underground base?

Emery: It was great. I kept the same hours because I liked working evenings. I'm a night person, and I'm very productive at night.

So I'd go in around 5:00 PM and be out of there by 1:00 or 2:00 AM. Sometimes, I would have to stay longer. Sometimes, I had to spend the night there.

I started transitioning over from doing the harvesting and autopsy work and moving more in the direction of biologics and was part of their biological warfare division where they were making all sorts of . . . types of things to control viruses and to also deploy viruses around the world.

David: Well, certainly in terms of known international agreements like the Geneva Convention, we're not supposed to be using conventional chemical weapons or biological weapons.

Emery: Correct.

David: But this clearly sounds like they didn't care about that.

Emery: Yeah, no, it was a total disregard for humanity. And they were trying to figure out how to make a virus that was very specific to your lineage.

So . . . And they would deploy these via using contrails with the jets. You know, you heard about these conspiracy theories.

And that's one way they would do it, was just to spray a city. And let's say they could get the lineage DNA from a specific ethnic race maybe. And if you had that genetic code in you, it would wipe out all that race, all that part of the human race.

David: Well, clearly nothing like that's actually been done because we're all still here.

Emery: Correct.

David: But they were trying to find things like this?

Emery: Yeah, and they took extraterrestrial DNA . . . Some extraterrestrials a long time ago could program their leukocytes and monocytes to combat certain genetic races.

So if you programmed your leukocytes and white blood cells, neutrophils, and whatnot to attack someone like me, and I was a different race, you would just have to come up to me and your body already has a virus in it which your white blood cells are okay with.

And by touching me or sneezing on me or just communicating with me somehow physically or airborne-wise, you could give me this virus, and it would kill me.

David: Well, I could see skeptics attacking you on this point because leukocytes would involve . . . they would need to involve blood to blood contact I would assume.

Emery: The leukocytes are protecting them from my virus. So if I have a virus and you know you have a virus, we can't really fight each other or touch each other because we'll die.

So those leukocytes were ramped up to fight this specific virus that I'm going to give you.

David: Okay.

Emery: So once it was airborne or transmitted through any blood pathogen wise or whatnot, it would get into your system.

David: I still don't really think I've heard you say why they would . . . How would they justify designing an ethno-specific virus? What was the angle? What would they tell you about why this was necessary?

Emery: I was told there's some religious organizations and factions out there that are actually trying to do this.

And just in case one day there is some sort of mass extinction of barely killing almost more than half of the population, and they wanted to get control over it.

And if they had some sort of gender, race beef with somebody, and they wanted to get rid of a certain type of race, that's how they would release this.

David: Wow!

Emery: Yes.

David: Were they trying to develop it for every type of person on Earth?

Emery: Well, I don't know that. I was just . . . I know this because I heard scientists talking about it. And it wasn't in a briefing that I read. I've actually heard the scientists talking about this type of technology.

And I was in a lower echelon part of the base once I got out of my active duty service from the military and was working on growing proteins and things.

David: Well, this is very disturbing stuff, and I'm curious as to what stories do they tell people who are working on this to make them feel like they're doing a good job, or they're serving their country.

What was the angle?

Emery: Yeah, the angle for that is most of them do know they're doing this. And I know some scientists that have been in these projects that had a change of heart halfway through.

And these scientists, sometimes, if they try to get out and they're that deep in, they will make sure that you can't get out.

And they will inoculate you with things, so if you did return to the surface without getting the antidote, you would die from sunlight.

David: Really?

Emery: Yes. And this is how they keep control of the scientists. Many of them have families on the outside, and they get fed up with some of the things that are going on because they're afraid that if something did happen, it would maybe affect their grandchildren or their daughters and sons.

So they are starting to stand up now – the scientists in here. And they're starting to fight back.

And the White Hats out there, the Cabal, are also getting a little bit upset about the small percentage of the Cabal that is kind of death and destruction.

David: Okay, so let's now go through how your time working in the underground base ended. You had mentioned something about that warm specimens came in.

Did you decide that you wanted to quit and submit a resignation?

Emery: Yes.

David: How did this happen?

Emery: That's exactly what I did. Just like you would with a normal job, you have to fill out a lot of paperwork, and you have to be tracked for x amount of time.

Mine was 20 years after I got out that I had to be willing to come in for questioning if needed. Or if I had surgeries, I would have to notify them. If I was traveling to hazardous locations, I would have to notify them.

There was different types of lists of things that you had to follow in order for you have a nice discharge from the underground civilian lab.

David: When Pete Peterson's wife died, they . . . the people he'd been working for brought him in for an extended two month debriefing because they were very worried that the emotional trauma of losing this woman he was very attached to might cause him to start talking.

So did they monitor your life for these types of crises and could you end up getting brought back in if something happened?

Emery: Yes, absolutely, they did. And it's happened even after my 20 years. I was approached even recently after my mother passed away last year.

So, yes, they do keep tabs, and it doesn't bother me at all. I mean, I know they're always looking anyway. There's no sacred secret conversation on this planet, that's for sure, because everything is recorded everywhere.

And they've had that technology when I was there. So that was 20 years ago that they had the technology to record all the vibrations on the planet and every voice.

David: You've probably heard about these satellites from the National Reconnaissance Office that are constantly recording the surface of the Earth where everybody is and have enough resolution that they could actually read the fine print on your driver's license if you were just holding it in your hand.

Emery: Good grief, that was in the 1960s, sir.

David: Ha, ha.

Emery: You know what we can do now? We can see what's inside the walls.

We can see what kind of termite is eating inside your wall. And that's public information now that they're doing in South America. Big corporation that's usually using that something, using that technology for spying, but now they're using it to make money to support their, you know, other agendas.

So, yeah, these things have been around for a while. And you can go pretty much anywhere on the planet in 40 minutes with these satellites and get HD 4K pictures of anyone, regardless if there's cloud coverage, . . .

David: Hm.

Emery: . . . you know, and also get a wave form back of exactly what it is.

David: Wow!

Emery: Yeah.

David: So let's go to the point now where you filed all this paperwork and you get discharged. What is your life like immediately after you left this job?

You're not in the military anymore. You're not working underground anymore.

Where did you go? What did you do? And when was your next contact with the classified world?

Emery: Well, actually, I stayed in contact with the classified world in a medium state, which means: if there is a project coming or people are coming that you're needed because of a very specific special thing, then I can go back and do a couple weeks or a week work with them.

David: Oh.

Emery: So I actually kept my clearance. And that you have to do twice a year. You have to check in and re-get your clearance and whatnot.

But I was . . . from that point, I stayed in New Mexico another couple of years, and then I went back to my hometown in Fort Myers, Florida to take care of my family. My mom and dad were not doing so well.

David: Well, but what did you do in New Mexico? Were you employed; do you have a job?

Emery: Yeah. Absolutely. I'm sorry.

David: Okay.

Emery: So after I got out of the underground projects, I stayed in New Mexico for an additional couple of years and was working at the University of New Mexico Hospital as a surgical first assist.

David: During those couple of years you said they would call you in at least twice a year for these checkups.

Emery: The twice a year is like keeping your clearance verification updated, because I would take at least maybe four days a month every now and then and work in the project still.

David: Okay. What types of assignments were you doing at that time? Could you walk us through one example of you working for four or five days after you had left the base full-time?

Emery: Yeah, at that time, I was just working with cells and culturing cells – not of Earth origin cells, I'll say, - but that were very alive and well, and growing cells in Petri dishes. So nothing too exciting.

I moved away from all the autopsy stuff because I just . . . after having a couple of these beings come that were warm, I just had a really different feeling.

And then after meeting beings and seeing how beings are and not knowing any stories that I was not privy to, you know, it was just kind of . . . I just didn't feel like it was right anymore, you know . . . to be part of that.

David: So let's go now to . . . How did you get to Fort Myers and did you continue to interface with this classified world, and through what means?

Emery: Yes, I did. I stayed in contact with them and checked in twice a year. And just a few times they had some questions about some extraterrestrials that I had worked on in the past.

David: Did you have to travel back to New Mexico?

Emery: Yes, yes, I did. I had to travel . . .

David: And how did you do that?

Emery: I just got on a flight and traveled back.

David: Okay.

Emery: And the same thing: I would stay off base and would come in in the mornings, actually, instead of the evenings and get my duties, my duty paperwork, and show up to the gate at Sandia, and then actually go through a different location that goes underground through there, and not the same location.

I don't know why they changed it once I got out. Maybe they just changed locations for their own reasons. I have no idea.

David: Did this means of entering the base have anything different from what you described was before, or was it just a different door?

Emery: No, it was a little different because now I'm working with biologics that are very dangerous. And you actually have to be monitored before you go in and after you go in through these special analyzers that you have to walk through.

So you have to go through this area to get cleansed. And one of these things would be called a dry plasma shower.

And the dry plasma shower basically was taking samples and killing surface bacteria that was all over you, that you just normally have. And it also somehow counts particles on your body to see if they resonate frequencies of known bad cellular material.

David: Could you wear clothes while you have the dry plasma?

Emery: Yes, you can.

David: Oh!

Emery: You can wear clothes. On the way out, though, you have to go through that with no clothes.

There's another one that you have to go through after you change in the locker room, and it's up to you if you want to do it, but it's a protocol. It's like not made for you to do, but everyone does it. We just do it as a precaution.

There's a very small percentage that you may have had something when you leave those – not to say something is a bad something, but something you could have picked up from somebody else.

David: So I assume that your outdoor clothes are quarantined on the outside, and your indoor clothes are quarantined on the inside.

Emery: Correct. Yes.

David: Okay. So give me an example of a specific extraterrestrial species that you had autopsied before that you were called back in for more consultations on later. Tell us what it looked like and why did you get called back?

Emery: Well, they were mutating a bunch of extraterrestrials. So part one of the extraterrestrials that we were actually working on looked like a smaller human being – kind of troll-like. But it also had plant DNA in it.

David: Hm.

Emery: And it was very . . .It would probably remind you of one of those ghillie suits that snipers wear full of moss and leaves.

So think of a 24” to 36” tall troll-like being that has, instead of hair, it has real plant life growing on it.


For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure: Rise of the Moss Man Click Here

Or watch the video. The moss man starts at about minute 16:20



https://www.bitchute.com/video/ErZCbUHHQDXg/


No comments:

Post a Comment