Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Neil Keenan Update | Recent Testimonials


Neil Keenan Update:
Recent Testimonials
DNA Life-Extension Treatment
Healing Computer

Elaine chimes in and Cliff from Jamaica explains his journey with the healing computer as well as anyone has been able to. Wearing “his emotions on his sleeves” he takes us down a path that only he and those in the know can explain.

31/05/2019

Elaine’s Testimonial Regarding The DNA Life-Extension Treatment

Mr. Neil Keenan and friends,

I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for making it possible for me to acquire not only the BRT Healing Computer but the DNA/life-extension treatment. I’d been diagnosed with a terminal circulatory problem and given the option of dangerous surgery or dying within a few weeks. I was told that I only had a 30% chance of surviving the surgical procedure. Fortunately I found you in Germany with your peoples’ miraculous machine and that amazing DNA “elixir”.

I have only been home a few days, although with using the computer and taking the elixir while in Germany I already feel that my body has repaired itself much during this short period of time. I have now seen my Doctor and he is amazed at my recovery. He told me what I never expected to hear, that I would not be needing an operation. I was stunned to hear this and cried with tears of joy.

I came from a point of near death, from feeling as if I was holding on by a thread for nearly a whole year but one quick visit turned my life around. Thank you so much and my family loves you as much as I do.

I do not yet comprehend how the BRT technology or DNA elixir work, but all of this surely has been a blessing to me. Now I really do have an extension on life, particularly since I was not supposedly to be around beyond the next three weeks.

As I write this I want you to know that I am feeling much better. I can feel my body changing. You were right that I would sleep a lot more, but I wake up feeling stronger each day. Thank you for giving me my life back.

I thank you thank you thank you. I wanted to share this so that other people might find within themselves the courage to be able to experience what I have. A new chance, despite the medical establishment having written off your life.

I hope some day that I can repay you for your concern and mostly for your support while in Germany.

Elaine.


Neil’s Comment:

Elaine, it was my pleasure to see that you were properly treated. You are a beautiful young lady that now has a full life ahead of yourself. But the DNA elixir may make you act like an 8-year old so be careful and may God bless you for the rest of your life. And enjoy healing your family and friends in days to come.


From Cliff (in Jamaica):

I have a story and I need to share it. My name is Cliff and my home is in Jamaica.

I will try not to be taking too long but I do want you to know what this incredible healing machine and elixir did for me. I had very bad kidney and lung problems and was only given the option of Dialysis.

For two years I suffered and it got to the point that I wanted it all to end. At night with my eyes closed I actually thought I could see heaven, where my parents and other family members were waiting on me. I knew the end was coming and felt my heart being torn apart. It seemed that I would be leaving my two sons and wife behind to fend for themselves.

The hospital bills were horrendous and I cried thinking about leaving them behind with it all. My Family. Our House. Car, even. What would happen to them? All I could do was push on with the little bit of strength that I had left.

I was told about Keenan by my friend Rudy and it sounded like a bit of a joke that someone had their kidneys cured like this. The way Rudy spoke of Neil was as a healer. I was running low on trust but I talked to the guy and he said it really happened.

He said his doctors had told him he would soon be dead, but both of his kidneys turned themselves back on within 10 minutes of treatment. His doctor wanted to meet with Neil but he said it wasn’t him, “it was the computer”.

So I went to meet with Neil’s people in Switzerland. The diagnostics freaked me out. It showed just how sick I was. So many scenarios passing through my mind.

Sure I felt no pain but what was going on in my head and what the results might be had me shaking. 20 minutes of torture of the waiting. Not knowing. The dark. Then the moment arrives to do the second scan. I was indeed really in a bad state of health.

The diagnostics popped up from the second scan and I noticed some things had changed. The colour readings had changed and that was the beginning for me. I wasn’t sure then but it kinda looked like there was a chance. Chemo was not a choice, no more of that hell. Anyway, this Bioresonace techo was much cheaper than taking chemo and with knowing how it had helped so many people with so many different sicknesses by then, I was fully in.

I returned for another visit on shaky legs, the 20 minute drill with two scans the diagnostics confirmed what had just taken place. This time I saw the graph clearly, my vision wasn’t blurry either.

I spent pretty much all I had on buying my BRT computer and kind of needed it to put its faith in me as I had put mine in it. After more sessions there I was feeling good. I was sleeping better and waking up was not an ordeal anymore. It was months since I could do stuff that most people would not think much about. Eating, having a juice, going to the toilet. Honest and true.

In an inside way I felt the whole frequency thing going on within my body. Things were changing and I knew it. They said that it could take more than 12 sessions to sort me out but that if I worked this machine myself that I could take it home and help my loved ones at the same time as I did for me.

After the 3rd session I could feel my strength returning. The pain was gone. After 20 minutes my handler went “eh, look at this you are looking good”. He explained everything to me and told me to check in with my doctor, to get tests done and results in before returning to him.

When my doctor saw me, off the bat he said I was looking much stronger and asked me what I had been up to? I told him. He put me to the tests to try and figure out what was going on.

He could not believe it and wanted Neil to come to him. Neil said Nah he can read the diagnostics and conclude from there. Two weeks later I was out walking 2 miles a day and I felt all good.

I have now helped almost 30 people with this amazing computer. In my neighborhood I am known as the person to run to in a medical crisis!

Many of us now have a second chance and it’s our turn to take care of our loved ones who need help. Brings tears to my eyes.

Elaine and all of you guys that have found this calling, let’s push on. This is more than work it is a real calling.

Cliff from Jamaica


Thanks to Neil Keenan and Team at:
http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-recent-testimonials/



No comments:

Post a Comment