Monday, November 15, 2021

Massive Med-Bed Technology Turns On Genes – In Full-Scale Production

Massive Med-Bed Technology Turns On
Genes – In Full-Scale Production

By Marilyn Williams

Med-Bed technology! When will it be ready? Is it coming soon?

I have people write to me almost everyday, wanting to know when the med-bed technology is going to be ready for use.

I don’t blame them. Many are suffering under such debilitating conditions that it just about breaks my heart. Some are potentially running out of time… they require the use of a med-bed now!

You can find many of these people over in my Prayer Vase. If you are someone who is willing to pray on behalf of others, please drop on over there… people’s needs are waiting.

Med-Bed Technology

Recently I was watching one of Pryme Minister’s videos where he was interviewing Sacha Stone. I believe this information needs to get out there.

This is a partial transcript of what Sacha was saying.

*** Begin Transcript ***

We are talking about so-called med-bed technology, I’m very happy to be telling you and your audience for the first time since I got off a plane from Bucharest… I’m now in Southern Portugal.

I spent about 10 days in Romania meeting with military scientists and I’ve had my mind blown! Absolutely blown… alpha to omega! I’ve witnessed about 13 – 14 breakthrough technologies which have been bundled together in order to create what we are calling a Life Pod.

I don’t like the term ‘med-bed’… I don’t want to refer to it as a ‘med-bed’ because that’s a meme that’s been going around for the last year or two and I don’t know what it means!

I’ve seen Star trek type images of these beds and they all look very great. I’ve heard people in the Trump circle speaking about them but I’ve not seen them even though I’m privy to quite a few things. I heard about this lot in Romania so I decided to go and see for myself, and I did, and I’m satisfied!


A little of what they can do

1. Can we regrow limbs? Yes!
2. Can we regrow teeth in your jawbone? Absolutely!
3. Can we regrow eyeballs and get eyesight back that’s gone? Absolutely we      can!
4. Can we walk people out of stage 4 cancers or any entropic disease? 100%      yes!

For the rest of this article:
https://marilynjwilliams.com/massive-med-bed-technology-turns-on-genes-in-full-scale-production/



No comments:

Post a Comment