Thursday, March 17, 2022

Elena Danaan: The Deems Device ~ Gift from the Star People

Image from video


Elena Danaan:
The Deems Device ~
Gift from the Star People

I have the pleasure and privilege to interview the creator of the DEEMS Device, hand held magnetic healing, pain relief and balancing device! After working for diverse missions in the Secret Space Programs, Chris O'Connor decided at his return to manufacture copies of an extraterrestrial device he was using.

It has been nearly a year, since Chris O'Connor, residing in Hawaii, attempted to send me a DEEMS Device: it was always returned to him, whatever courier or address he would use. Ireland, England, France... it was never working as the enemies of humanity tried to stop by any means that I help Chris promoting his Device. Anyone else ordering the DEEMS Device received it in good timing and without any problem but for me, it just wasn't working. But we were very resilient... until the day a wonderful Irish man living near me, Sean Mullins, offered to order one in his name and drive to bring it to me. And....it worked.

But we weren't over with it!!...When we pre-recorded this interview, although I pressed "Record on this computer", Zoom didn't record anything. Fortunately, Chris could record on his side so he sent me the file. When I opened it, he wasn't on it, only me. So I asked him a nice portrait of himself to put in, and his email got lost. After a few more emails, I managed to receive his photos. Then... all photos of the DEEMS Device were blocked, I couldn't open them with any program. Well, I am a very persistent fighter... I found a way to print them and re-save them and convert them in PDF then in JPEG, are here they were. So all these tribulations finally reached the final act: ***THE VIDEO ABOUT THE DEEMS DEVICE !!!***

Chris' website, where to buy the DEEMS Device: https://lightlovemedia.com/

Chris' YouTube Channel with descriptive videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/DivineEvolution777



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/etMVd0p7Gok


2 comments:

  1. How can I order the deem device

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately you can not purchase it at the moment however here's what it states on his website:

      THE DEEMS COMPANY HAS TEMPORARILY HALTED SALES!

      The DEEMS Company has temporarily halted sales on the DEEMS Device and all crystal sets while we upgrade our production process. We will return in August 2022. If you want to purchase any of our products, please email deemsdevice@gmail.com to be placed on a list to be notified when sales resume.

      Please keep an eye on his website for further information!.

      Delete