Sunday, April 24, 2022

Two Strange Creatures Spotted Inside Tunnel During an Urban Exploration

Image from video


Two Strange Creatures Spotted Inside
Tunnel During An Urban Exploration

This footage was uploaded three days ago by the channel URBEX HILL and this guy goes around conducting urban exploration in various location by himself and the reason that this location remainds on disclosed is for the law of trespass. In the footage durning the exploring of the tunnel system, he was met by these two curious creatures with one of them giving him the once over before running off into the darkness of the tunnels. Further into the tunnel we can hear this spine-chilling scream. URBEX HILL stated the following" I explored a mysterious tunnel and saw a strange creature. I took on one of the most dangerous explorations that I've ever attempted. Over the course of one whole day a traversed more than 10 miles and a confusing and seemingly endless tunnel system hit in deep within the forest. As I entered the portal, I noticed it was oddly quiet and I began to have a strange feeling I was being watched. While I continue to explore deeper within the tunnels, I started to notice signs that I may not be alone which led me to have one of the most terrifying encounters I've ever experienced." Thanks to URBEX HILL for allowing me the use of his footage and to view the full, unedited video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k5Kp...
And if you just want to see the "Two Creatures" start watching at 18:34 mark and for the "Scream" go to 31:14 mark in the video.



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/pJKEpWSjoI4


No comments:

Post a Comment