Wednesday, August 10, 2022

“Alive” UFO in 1968: The Story of How 3 Experienced Pilots Talked To a UFO

“Alive” UFO in 1968:
The Story of How 3 Experienced
Pilots Talked To a UFO

On November 4, 1968, an IB-249 aircraft of the Spanish company IBERIA flew to Alicante from London along the B31 route, commander Juan Ignacio Lorenzo Torres, co-pilot Juan Seldran Garcia and flight mechanic José Cuenca Paneque.

Commander Juan Ignacio Lorenzo Torres began flying aircraft at the age of 17, he was an officer in the Spanish Air Force for 40 years, piloted the aircraft of King Juan Carlos de Borbón, was a combat pilot in the Sahara and director of an aviation school.

Simply put, he was a very experienced pilot with combat experience who can be classified as a high-level professional who has flown more than 28,000 hours.


Crew commander Juan Ignacio Lorenzo Torres:

“I was then the commander of the Caravelle. When we reached Barcelona, ​​the airport controller ordered us to come down, which was strange. But I thought it might be the planes crossing and for that reason they made us descend. So I told the co-pilot, Juan Celdran Garcia, to keep an outside watch in case he saw a plane approaching us.

The controller later said that at a higher level they see a plane approaching us. We were at FL310 when approaching Barcelona, ​​and the controller ordered to descend to 280. That is, to 28,000 feet (8.5 km).

There was some turbulence at this level, and I asked the co-pilot not to let his guard down. After a while, Juan warned me, ‘I see him.’ But it was not another plane.”

It was a very strong light. Too powerful to be aircraft side lights. He came down from above and just took up position in front of us. I told the co-pilot not to report the presence of this object yet, because it didn’t look like a normal plane.


The strange light came very close. It was only 10 meters ahead of the nose of our aircraft. Suddenly, another light appeared in the center, similar to a ball, of different shades. The color changed from white to blue and then to greyish.

The most curious thing is that it pulsated, as if “breathing”. It’s like he has his own life. At this moment, we also saw two other lights, somewhat smaller and of the same dull color, located on the sides of the main one.

The object was flying ahead, maintaining a clear distance and maintaining the same speed as us. There were three objects, one large in the center and two smaller ones on either side of it, but they were so synchronized that it looked like they were one object. The light was very powerful.

Me, the co-pilot and the flight engineer looked at it, and then we called the stewardess. And we asked her if she also sees this light. She said yes and asked what it was. We said we didn’t know, we just wanted to make sure she saw it too.

Then the light went out. And turned on again. The object approached us and to our amazement, it began to make incredible movements around the aircraft. But at such a speed that we could hardly follow him with our eyes.

This went on for ten minutes. Then I contacted the controller: “For your information, I will tell you that we have an unidentified object that is approaching and receding from the aircraft.”

Barcelona airport air traffic control asked us to supply a “transponder” which is a detection code on the radar. The UFO continued to spin these amazing turns around us. Several turns and maneuvers that were supposed to destroy the one who was inside. No living being could survive such overloads.


It seemed to us that this object was alive. It reminded me of a giant human eye. These “veins”, or whatever they were, were intertwined and had a different hue. This light, as I said, pulsated. I really associated it with something alive.

The UFO began to play around the plane as it wanted. Rise, fall, approach, move away and perform either direct maneuvers or parabolic ones. I have been flying since the age of seventeen, and I know that the human body cannot endure G-forces above “5”. If this limit is exceeded, loss of consciousness occurs. No matter what anti-gravity suit you’re wearing.

This object violated all the laws of physics. It flew at a right angle and drew hyperbolas, parabolas, then he suddenly jumped from one point to another. It was crazy.

We turned on all the headlights on the plane and started signaling. It began to respond in the same way. Every time we changed the light, he did the same. If we turned on the lights, it turned on too. It was clear that it was talking to us.

I asked questions, first in English, he did not respond, then in Spanish and I don’t know if it understood the words or it read my mind, but when I said that 1 blink per question would mean “Yes”, and double blink “No” it did so.

I asked UFO a total of about 20 questions, to which I received light answers. But I can’t report all the questions asked because I was made clear that to avoid trouble I shouldn’t talk about it. Well, anything can happen, they told me in the special services, people slip in the bathroom or cross the road in the wrong place.

I can only name the first three questions that I asked this UFO:

– Commander: Are you from this Galaxy?
– UFO: 1 flash of light
– Commander: Do you have friendly intentions?
– UFO: 1 flash of light
– Commander. Is it a manned ship?
– UFO: 1 flash of light

They were from our galaxy, they were friendly, but something bothered them about our nuclear technology.


Then the UFO took off. Just flew away. Later we landed. I was summoned by Lieutenant Colonel Antonio Aleu Padreni, who at that time was in charge of the alert and control network in the Barcelona area.

The lieutenant colonel asked me a lot about the UFO encounter. At the time, the military was very open and informed me that the Air Force commander was aware of what had happened and that Siesta, Samba, Kansas and Embargo air surveillance radars had detected three unknown objects that had been moving in unison with my aircraft for some time.

Even the Bolero radar in Constantine, Seville was able to detect the objects. It was even documented: they showed me the radar data and I even asked to give me this paper copy of the radar data and they gave it to me on the condition that this information not be distributed.

After the incident began to leak to the press, Lieutenant Colonel Ugarte, along with another military man, came to my house in Madrid and demanded to immediately give “What you have and what does not belong to you.” I was forced to give away the very records from the radars on which the approach of this UFO to my plane was recorded.

But it was too late and the incident went beyond secrecy, and the press eventually found out about it. At that time, General Lacale was Minister of Aviation. And he said, “No, people aren’t ready for that yet. We can’t tell them about it.”

The case became official. An investigator was appointed in this case, and the press was told (in an official note) “that the pilots saw the planet Venus.”

That’s all. What could I do? We told what we saw, but try to prove something. The co-pilot became the commander of an airliner and does he really want to risk his career? No one wants to risk their careers or their lives.

“You know, the funny thing is, before all this happened to me, I didn’t believe in UFOs. This topic made me laugh a lot, and those people who believed in UFOs made me laugh too … And now I know for sure that THEY are there, in our skies,” said commander Juan.

“Considering what they are, what unattainable and incomprehensible technological capabilities they have, I have no doubt that these are spaceships from other worlds.

“Will the day come when our civilization realizes that we are being visited by intelligent and super-technological beings? I hope that someday we will pull our heads out of the hole and abandon the current ostrich policy”, he added.

Source: https://anomalien.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment