Monday, December 26, 2022

The Man who Captured over 2000 Images and Videos of UFO Sightings… Damien John Nott Story

The Man who Captured over 2000 Images
and Videos of UFO Sightings…
Damien John Nott Story

Damien John Nott is known for his work on Secret Space UFOs: Rise of the TR3B (2021) and Australien Skies (2015). He is a qualified UFOlogist, who claims to have more than 2000 pictures and videos of sightings — many of which feature bright objects hovering in the sky, and shapes inexplicably appearing and disappearing beyond the horizon.

“A lot of people think that I’m definitely an abductee or I’m definitely a contactee,” Mr. Nott has said. “I’m not going to come out and say I’ve spoken to aliens, and they’ve told me all these things about the planet… that has never happened. All I know is I’ve had a number of very strange experiences.” Secret Space UFOs: Rise of the TR3B is a documentary film about the legendary TR3B, said to be the very first Alien Reproduction Vehicle that the military built secretly for space travel.

Australien Skies is a documentary film that explores the sightings of unidentified flying objects and the people who witness them within Australia.

Follow Damien’s Work
Official Website - https://www.australienskies.com/



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/gV72C9NCcTI


No comments:

Post a Comment