Friday, November 03, 2023

"We Found Something Unexplainable Underwater in Norway"

Hessdalen-Lights

"We Found Something Unexplainable
Underwater in Norway"

Chris Lehto:

I didn't see anything unexplainable in the 18 years I flew in the Air Force, but I have since listened to many credible people with compelling stories.

My journey takes me to Hessdalen, Norway, known for its unusual lights in the sky. I meet with local investigators who have been studying the phenomena for decades. They reveal that in 1947, multiple witnesses reported seeing a "ghost rocket" crash into a nearby lake. Sonar scans have detected a large strange object, but searches have become empty.

I film the team heading onto the lake with advanced equipment, determined to hunt for forensic evidence. The area is remote and surrounded by mountains. Conditions are challenging. Sensors pick up a 20-meter object, but as we try to get visual confirmation, it seems to disappear.



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/a8vYrVghJRs?si=6wy2fMGx6SsZgPlb

No comments:

Post a Comment