Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The Light Gate - Karen Swain - UFOs, Spirituality, Transformation

The Light Gate - Karen Swain -
UFOs, Spirituality, Transformation

Discussion: UFOs, Spirituality, Transformation
Tonight The Light Gate welcomes KAren Swain, Experiencer, Spiritual Teacher, Mentor, Galactic Guide, radio/podcast host, author, inspirational speaker and must more. Karen’s life mission is to help enlighten others to recognize the power of their thoughts and beliefs and to live in alignment with their emotional guidance systems. She’s had a lifetime of extraterrestrial and paranormal experiences.

About the Guest:
Writes KAren, I’ve had access to exalted higher perspective all my life. Which meant I was always connected to guidance from my spiritual team. Something I didn’t realize as a youngster, as I just called this my common sense. Sometimes I would listen, but most of the time I didn’t, and did what I thought I wanted! Which ultimately lead me into much mischief and emotional turmoil. Something I have explored well in this life. I’ve been able to read people’s energy fields, know their thoughts, vibrational stance and see their fears, or dreams unfolding. I know who you are, why you are here and what you fear. I am aware of your soul plan and can communicate with your spiritual guides.

When I first started meditating in my early twenties, I would see a Big Eye staring back at me as I closed my eyes. It was visceral, in colour and as real as looking in a mirror. I was told this is the all-seeing all-knowing eye, (Third-Eye) which has access to broader perspective. I was being shown something about myself I didn’t quite understand at the time. It wasn’t until I was in my late twenties when I discovered what I was to do with these abilities.

I didn’t know how to handle them, or what I was to do with them until I finished a full-time Naturopathy course, had a baby, opened and closed a gift and furniture shop and started massaging people for a living. This was when these abilities were revealed.When I touched people, so much information came to me about their life journey and soul’s plan. I came in as a teacher of teachers, a seer and healer here to help you remember who you truly are.

To awaken the difference makers, the light-weavers and the new world teachers remember their innate intuitive powers of creation and connection to source. To help you see and experience your life through the eyes of your soul’s plan. I am here to support the people who are here to make a difference and shift our world to the next level of human evolution. Karen is the founder at Blissful Beings Reminders from Home, Creator at Awakened by Death: Stories of Transformation, and Founder at Sydney Peace Day Festival. She resides in Sydney, Australia.



YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/live/37jJFz2Yrp8?si=NZAfFq7zIAT4BTSm


No comments:

Post a Comment