Sunday, July 07, 2024

Aliens Tried to Abduct my Dog: The John Trasco Story

Aliens Tried to Abduct my Dog:
The John Trasco Story

Preston Dennett:

Around 6:00 p.m., on November 6, 1957, John Trasco and his wife Ellen were in their home in Everittstown, New Jersey. John had just returned from his job at the local paper mill. He stepped out to feed their dog, King, a six-year-old, charcoal-colored, half-blind, bad-tempered, Belgian police dog, who they kept tied to the side of the house.

Shortly after John stepped outside, Mrs. Trasco heard King barking furiously. She looked outside and saw a strange reflection in the yard. Staring at it, she was amazed to see it was a glowing egg-shaped object, about nine to twelve feet long, hovering, and bobbing up and down. Meanwhile, John also saw the craft, and approaching him from the direction of the craft was a strange humanoid figure.

“I looked and I seen a little man,” John says. “…He came down towards me and he said, ‘Don’t be afraid. I don’t mean any harm.’ So, I got a little closer to him and started talking to him about the dog. And he said, ‘Don’t be afraid. We’re friendly people, we don’t mean any harm.’ I started shaking. I was scared. He came up to me and said, ‘Would you like to give us your dog, we’d like to have it.”

The man spoke very slowly in English, with what sounded like a German accent in a sharp, squeaky voice. “We just want your dog,” he said.

So began one of the strangest UFO encounters in history. In this episode, you can hear the firsthand audiotape interview with John and Ellen as they describe their unique and bizarre encounter with a short humanoid who tried to abduct their dog. This episode is a sequel or addendum to the episode, “ALIENS ABDUCTED BY DOG," which features more than two dozen cases of this kind. You can learn more about them in my book, "NOT FROM HERE: VOLUME FIVE," now available on Amazon.

Preston Dennett Website: https://prestondennett.weebly.com/



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/-xuPD9cG4rI?si=yxawqHG4dSjut9_-

No comments:

Post a Comment