The Evidence and the Science
Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure:
The sixth White House UAP release gives us another batch of documents and videos to examine. Some of this material has been public for years, so we need to be clear about what is actually new. In this video, I look at the release and spend some time on the technical studies prepared for AAWSAP, including Eric Davis’s work on advanced propulsion, a fascinating discussion of quantum communication, and much more.
What are they proposing? Can any of it be tested? I try to explain these ideas in language the rest of us can follow without losing what makes them interesting. I also look at the sighting material and consider what this release adds to our knowledge, and how far it takes us toward the disclosure so many people are expecting.
Download the UAP files here: https://www.war.gov/UFO/release/06/
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/4j-j94g1BkQ?si=5EIct-eITYZYNsCA

No comments:
Post a Comment