Thursday, May 31, 2018

Cosmic Disclosure: Disrupting Disclosure Strategies


David Wilcock - Emery Smith and Corey Goode
Cosmic Disclosure:
Disrupting Disclosure Strategies

David Wilcock: Welcome to another episode of “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and we are here with Emery Smith and Corey Goode, truly a roundtable of insiders' insiders, giving you cutting edge glimpses of a world that most people have no idea about.

So Emery, welcome back to the show.

Emery Smith: Thank you, Dave.

David: And, Corey, welcome back.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: So we're going to start off with a question from the audience. And this is a question for both of you. And the question is:

“Do either of you have any regrets about coming forward?”

Emery: I don't have any regrets.



I mean, I look back . . . Of course, when certain things happened, certain traumatic events, I'll go in that mode for maybe an hour or two, like, “What am I doing? I'm going to end up dead or something.”

David: Yeah.

Emery: But in the grand scheme of things, when I look back on everything, I just cannot even believe I'm still here, number one. And number two, I get to tell everybody about it.

And number three, I actually enjoyed doing all this stuff and experiencing all these amazing things, and I appreciate that.

And I'm compassionate about all the stuff that I've been through, and the things that I have done, for not just me but also the people I was involved with and also the beings that I was involved with.

And it was very rewarding, actually. So I think of a bigger picture moving forward, and I want to make a big difference for everyone. And I want to help everyone and help the planet get to a state where it's at a great level of consciousness so we can advance into space and into other realms.

David: Well, but like the rest of us, you've had some very harsh threats.

Emery: Very.

David: And I think a lot of whistleblowers . . . You know, we talked about the idea of: if they wanted to kill you, they would have killed you.

Emery: Right.

David: Right. So . . .

Emery: Absolutely.

David: . . . they didn't ACTUALLY want to kill you.

Emery: No.

David: But what has happened to you may have been intended in part to try to intimidate other whistleblowers so they wouldn't come forward.

Emery: Oh, of course. That's the whole intention is to instill fear through me speaking to you about incidents that have happened.

And like I said, if they REALLY want you dead, you're going to be dead, and I'm still here.

David: Right.

Emery: Knock on wood. So I think it's more of an intimidation factor.

Also, they want to cripple you so you won't talk. You know, they want to make sure I don't get here.

David: Right.

Emery: And you've seen what I've been through just in the last two weeks trying to get here.

David: Absolutely.

Emery: So it's a very dynamic thing that they have going on. And they're very precise on how they do it, and that . . . They don't go too far, because it takes a lot of people to vote on someone being terminated, I'll say.

David: Right. Corey, any regrets about coming forward?

Corey: You know, mostly in the beginning, I did have some regrets.



I had a good career that pretty much was destroyed. But having two children and a family while having helicopters buzz your house, as happened, having laser dots on your chest while you're standing next to your son, I've had my share of threats.



For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure: Disrupting Disclosure Strategies
Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment