Wednesday, July 06, 2022

Lily Nova Starseed Chats With Megan Rose

Image from video


Lily Nova Starseed Chats
With Megan Rose

Lily Nova:
My journey as an Astrophotographer turned from fueling my passion and love for space in taking photos of the night sky, to being visited by extraterrestrials and documenting close encounters with UFO's.

Since then, I have been exploring the universe in ways I never imagined possible. I now initiate contact with these other-worldly beings and have become a channel for their messages. They have taught me many curiosities of the universe, spirituality, how to develop psychic gifts, and what it truly means to be human. I have discovered so much about who we are, and where we are heading as a species.

I'd like to take you on a journey of discovery, profound transformation, and unlimited possibilities.

This is our Evolution, and making contact is the next step.

Lily's Links:
https://linktr.ee/lilynova.in.space



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/ycBJxgq66JY


No comments:

Post a Comment