Monday, September 12, 2022

Two Dark Sphere Shaped UFOs Sighted Over East Kilbride, Scotland. September 10, 2022

Image from video


Two Dark Sphere Shaped UFOs
Sighted Over East Kilbride, Scotland.
September 10, 2022

Witness statement: "I recorded this on my Sony Xperia 5, in East Kilbride, Scotland on 10th of September 2022 at 8pm.
There are two objects in the sky, moving at a steady speed. They were not massive, I reckon about the size of a jeep, maybe twice that size at most. Definitely smaller than a plane and alot bigger than a Drone. They had no lights, no wings, no windows and no propellers. They also were completely silent.
The objects looked alot bigger in real life. In the video the objects appear to be black but in real life they had a similar color to a cloud, not quite white but not quite grey." He also when on to add, "I just saw them in the sky while on a walk and thought they moved quite unnatural, almost too steady and in a perfect straight line. They were also were in a uniform formation, one behind the other which was strange. I recorded them super quick, maybe 10 seconds after seeing them. I have never seen anything like it so I knew I needed to film them. No physical effects on myself or surroundings”
They looked to have a sphere or tic tac shape. They looked solid and metallic. They seemed to have some smoke coming out of them sometimes but was hard to know if it was just them moving through clouds, causing an effect that looked like smoke.
In terms of height, they were flying about twice the height of a typical city building, definitely lower than a plane would travel in.”



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/96prU2uYTe4


No comments:

Post a Comment