Saturday, September 21, 2024

From F-16s to UFOs: My Hessdalen UAP encounter!

From F-16s to UFOs:
My Hessdalen UAP encounter!

Chris Lehto:

In this video, I share my exciting experience investigating the Hessdalen lights phenomenon in Norway. As a retired F-16 pilot turned UAP investigator, I traveled to Hessdalen for a field trip weekend in September. Along with other researchers, including Carl Crusher, we witnessed several unexplained light phenomena over three nights. I describe observing quick flashes of light, Carl's sighting of a possible UAP landing near his cabin, and our group's encounter with a long-duration light at Camp 2 that defied conventional explanations. Throughout the video, I present night vision footage, discuss possible explanations, and express my enthusiasm for having personally witnessed the famous Hessdalen lights. I encourage viewers to visit Hessdalen themselves and thank my supporters for making this investigation possible.



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/tHgJhBHIfGE?si=uzey7N-vbi6PeHUk

No comments:

Post a Comment