Saturday, September 14, 2024

UFO Field Trip: Exploring Mysterious Lights in Norway (Part 1)

UFO Field Trip:
Exploring Mysterious Lights in Norway
(Part 1)

Chris Lehto:

In this episode, I take you to the heart of one of the world's most intriguing UFO hotspots - Hessdalen, Norway. I'm attending a field trip weekend with researchers and enthusiasts from 11 different countries, all gathered to study the famous Hessdalen lights. I share highlights from presentations on cutting-edge detection systems, including AI-powered cameras and multi-sensor arrays. You'll hear from experts like Marvin Baral and Magnus Holm about their work, and I introduce you to Carl Crusher, who bridges the gap between UFO sightings and personal paranormal experiences. Join me as we set up camp in the stunning Norwegian valley, hoping to witness these mysterious lights firsthand while discussing the broader implications of the phenomenon.



YouTube link: https://youtu.be/MhZHpe9-I_c?si=D0vKHjTB07hyIzsP

No comments:

Post a Comment